Thriving Mind’s Peer Services helps connect people who may just be starting in their recovery journey with services and others who are going through similar experiences.
- Answer the Consumer Hotline (1-888-248-3111) and provide counseling, information and referrals
- Provide technical assistance and training to Peer Specialists at provider agencies
- Participate in bimonthly Consumer Network meetings
- Provide Peer Specialist Support and Peer Specialist Certification meetings
- Oversee three Florida Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) Teams and provide utilization management
Mobile Response Teams provide a rapid response and short-term psychological care aimed at assisting individuals in a crisis situation. The goal is to restore balance to the individual’s functioning and to minimize the potential of long-term psychological trauma. Available 24-7. Call 305-774-3616.
We can help you find the services you need
Learn about our network of exceptional providers
If you are in need of emergency help please call 911 or visit our Crisis Support page