Financial Specialist/Grants Manager
Thriving Mind South Florida
- Conducts financial analysis.
- Conducts financial reconciliations.
- Generates financial reports.
- Initiates new contract and contract amendments.
- Responsible for enforcing the compliance with administrative and programmatic terms and conditions of a contract. Communicate non-compliance issues with pertinent departments and collaborate to facilitate compliance.
- Maintains the official contract file throughout the duration of the contract and for a period not less than six years after the termination of the contract.
- Interprets and implement regulations, program policies and procedures related to contract management.
- Provides technical assistance and consultation to contractors regarding terms and conditions, implementation of policies, procedures, administrative codes, statutes and federal requirements related to contractual services.
- For contracts involving direct client services, the contract manager shall periodically visit the physical location where the services are delivered and speak directly to clients receiving services and the staff responsible for delivering the services.
- Periodically monitors, document any differences between the required performance measures and the actual performance measures. If the contractor fails to meet the performance measures established in the contract request corrective action plans.
- Interacts in a clear and professional manner through telephone, email and face-to-face meetings with co-workers, subcontractors, stakeholders;
- Prepares reports using Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Prepares meeting agendas and take detailed notes of meetings and prepare minutes of meetings;
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or acquisition and 2 years of experience in grants or contract management.; High School Diploma and 4+ years of experience in finance and/or grants/contract management work; Or Equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- Experience in a professional office environment;
- Ability to follow complex directions, instructions with strict deadlines.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Accounting skills considered a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Basic understanding of grants/contract management experience is desired;
Pay: $50,000 to $ 55,000 , salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume to Julie Ortiz, Human Resources Coordinator, email@example.com or via fax 305-860-4869.