Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As an UR Assistant, you will hold the primary responsibility of providing assistance with insurance authorizations.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 12 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
· Verify insurance on a daily basis for scheduled appointments including Therapy appointment, psychiatric, and Psychological appointments
· Will assist with scheduling psychological evaluations and obtain authorization
· Update all changes in tier system in reference to insurance and authorization
· Complete the monthly verification of insurance changes with all of the open cases
· Assist with inputting authorizations in the tier system
· Input all community referrals on the UR tracking form and enter the demographics in the Tier system
· Will provide coverage for staff reception area
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ administrative experience
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent assessment skills and intervention strategies
- Ability to perform at a high level of autonomy or with minimal supervision
- Ability to observe and report accurately on the functioning of individuals and families
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to identify and understand environmental stressors
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries with clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.